More details and information coming soon. If you are
interested in sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the American Farm
Bureau Annual Convention, please contact Sarah Brown to customize the best
opportunity for your business.
|Sarah Brown, Director of External Relations
|202-406-3684 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support the American Farm Bureau Federation, the largest
general farm organization in the US.
- Gain ACCESS to the most progressive and competitive
business owners across US food fiber and energy industries.
- Support policy and legal ADVOCACY to strengthen the
future of US agriculture and protect our hard working American farmers and
- EDUCATE consumers on how their food, fiber and energy
is produced and increase their trust in today’s diverse food system.
- EMPOWER leaders in agriculture and invest in
their professional development to ensure our US food, fiber, and energy
industries have a strong and prosperous future.
One of the most effective ways you can access our 6 million
member families, support advocacy, education and empower future leaders in
agriculture is by supporting the AFBF Annual Convention.
Showcase your company’s support for agriculture and connect
with more than 7,000 Farm Bureau members and staff at the 96th AFBF Annual
Convention and IDEAg Trade Show. Attendees are active farmers and ranchers who are
technologically savvy and in tune with new developments in the industry. These
are the men and women who make the buying decisions for their farming
The AFBF Annual Convention and IDEAg Trade Show include:
- Top-notch speakers and engaging General Sessions
- Tradeshow connections and networking
- Recognizing outstanding leadership
- Terrific young farmers and ranchers and women’s
- Agricultural literacy fundraisers for the Foundation
This year we will be offering many different sponsorship and
marketing opportunities. Please contact
Sarah Brown to customize the best opportunity for your business. Sarah Brown,
Director of External Relations 202-406-3684 (e-mail: email@example.com).